The Home of Food
The morning followed a theme of gastronomic delight, discussion and fun as we presented our culinary plans for 2009 – unveiling new research on changing attitudes to food and showcasing promotional opportunities for advertisers.
The morning culminated in Willie Harcourt-Cooze, of Willie’s Wonky Chocolate Factory and Raising the Bar, giving a live demonstration of how to make fantastic buzz-inducing truffles. Entrepreneur Willie is the first Englishman since Cadbury’s to attempt the growing, making and production of the best chocolate.
The running order was as follows, and all presentations are downloadable. If you’d like any more information on the presentations please contact or .
- Glenn Gowen & Suzanne Trotter, Research & Insight gave feedback on research conducted to look at purchase decisions around food and how these are influenced by food programming
- Chris Braithwaite, Strategic Sales, presented commercial/promotional opportunities around Channel 4 food programming
- Rob Ramsey, Sponsorship presented forthcoming Sponsorship opportunities of Channel 4 food programming
- Danny Peace, Strategic Sales, presented commercial/promotional opportunities around Channel 4 food programming
- Sarah Steel, Magazines & Live Events, talked though event sponsorship opportunities – Taste Festivals
|Glenn Gowen and Suzanne Trotter on Research|
|MS PowerPoint (5.1 mb)|
|Chris Braithwaite on Commercial Opportunities|
|MS PowerPoint (10.5 mb)|
|Rob Ramsey on Sponsorship|
|MS PowerPoint (8.1 mb)|
|Danny Peace on Channel 4 and Food|
|MS PowerPoint (5.5 mb)|
|Sarah Steel on Taste Festivals|
|MS PowerPoint (11.4 mb)|